We are Visual Meta, a successful and growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a central office in the middle of Berlin, we run 14 comparison shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. Together, the sites drive 700,000 sessions a day, lists 130mio offers from many thousand online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love. We offer the professionalism of an established company and the culture of a startup.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers. We create reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that thrives to stay ahead of the curve and contributes brilliant ideas to fulfill this vision. Everyone of our 260 employees plays a vital role in our story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team.
Your mission at Visual Meta? As intern in our quality management team for Hungary you will be responsible for our Hungarian shopping portal www.shopalike.hu and make sure, that our platform is as user-friendly as possible. You will work closely together with our Hungarian country team and have a direct influence of the success of our Hungarian platform.
Your challenges and tasks
- You support the quality management of our Hungarian platform
- You check our Hungarian content for optimizations and mistakes
- You ensure that shop items match user searches and research of relevant product keywords
- You Create, Provide and implement relevant content
- You support in set up new and modification of current brands, categories and filters
- You look proactively for website improvements
- You support in the preparation and implementation of different projects
- You are currently studying – we are open for all fields
- You have an analytical and logical mindset
- You bring a very motivated mindset and the willingness to learn
- You offer a structured and organized working manner
- You speak Hungarian on a native level and good English skills
- You have a good understanding of MS-Office
- You are available for at least 3 months
What we offer
- We love diversity - Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority - Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training
- possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility - With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you - Benefit from flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer,
- We enjoy spending time together - Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
If you are interested in an exciting position within a friendly team, please submit your application in English including cover letter, CV and your earliest starting date to Tobias Friedl