We are Visual Meta, a successful and growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a central office in the middle of Berlin, we run 14 comparison shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. Together, the sites drive 700,000 sessions a day, lists 130mio offers from many thousand online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love. We offer the professionalism of an established company and the culture of a startup.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers. We create reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that thrives to stay ahead of the curve and contributes brilliant ideas to fulfill this vision. Everyone of our 260 employees plays a vital role in our story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team.
Your mission at Visual Meta? As Online Marketing Manager with focus SEA for Slovakia you will be promoting the expansion of our Slovak shopping portal www.shopalike.sk through well monitored and effective online marketing campaigns. You will work closely together with your SEA- and your Slovak country team.
Your challenges and tasks
- You are in charge of creating and managing new campaigns for our AdWords Search, Google Display Network and Facebook accounts
- You analyze and monitor our performances and work on the optimization of existing campaigns
- You research cost-efficient keywords and analyze their effectiveness using established tools
- You are responsible for the creation and presentation of reports covering campaign performances and analysis
- You are in charge of structured A/B testing of advertisements
- You continuously monitor the market and competitors
- You work closely together with our Sales and Quality Departments
- You acquired first working experience in Online Marketing focus SEA e.g. via an internship
- You possess a native level of Slovak and good English skills
- You come with a strong affinity for the online marketing and e-commerce sector
- You offer good analytical skills as well as an organized and detail-oriented working manner
- You are able to multitask and persuade us with a creative and conceptual mindset
- You feature a communicative, proactive and team-oriented personality
What we offer
- We master Marketing - Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
- We love diversity - Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority - Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility - With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you - Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together - Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter, Tobias Friedl will be your point of contact.