We are Visual Meta, a successful and growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a central office in the middle of Berlin, we run 14 comparison shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. Together, the sites drive 700,000 sessions a day, lists 130mio offers from many thousand online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love. We offer the professionalism of an established company and the culture of a startup.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers. We create reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that thrives to stay ahead of the curve and contributes brilliant ideas to fulfill this vision. Everyone of our 260 employees plays a vital role in our story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team.
Your mission at Visual Meta? As an UX/UI Designer you will be part of our engineering team and work closely together with our product owners. We are constantly working on our platform and we want to build a highly customer oriented product. You will be one of two UX/UI Designers who help us to achieve this goal.
Your challenges and tasks
- You conduct user interviews and usability tests
- You co-create user journeys and user flows with our product owners
- You design web/mobile products that make customer satisfied and delighted
- You create low-, mid- and high-fidelity prototypes
- You support with the validation and implementation of new visualizations and user flows
- You promote and facilitate the creation of innovative solutions to customer problems
- You have proven experience (3+ years) of UX design for web-based applications
- You gained cross-platform design experience (iOS, Android, Web)
- You bring a track record of working in multidisciplinary product teams
- You master Photoshop, Invision and Sketch
- You come with excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
What we offer
- We offer you a competitive salary package
- We innovate, build products that matter and support entrepreneurial spirit and initiative
- We work with thousands of e-commerce companies - Take responsibility and have an immediate impact on our portfolio
- We love diversity - Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority - Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility - With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you - Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together - Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, portfolio, salary expectations and your availability. Josephine Hauch will be your point of contact.