We are Visual Meta, a successful and growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a central office in the middle of Berlin, we run 14 comparison shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. Together, the sites drive 700,000 sessions a day, lists 130mio offers from many thousand online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love. We offer the professionalism of an established company and the culture of a startup.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers. We create reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that thrives to stay ahead of the curve and contributes brilliant ideas to fulfill this vision. Everyone of our 260 employees plays a vital role in our story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team.
Your mission at Visual Meta? As SEA Team Leader you are responsible for the performance of our Swedish, Danish and Finish platforms as well as for the team. You train your team, care for their development and report directly to our Head of SEA.
Your challenges and tasks
- You lead a team of 3 skilled individuals – each individual is responsible for one of the following markets: SE, FI, DK
- You monitor relevant KPIs, create analysis and report them to key stakeholders
- You create daily performance analysis and look for improvements and problem solving’s
- You set up strategies and support your team by implementing them
- You take over different SEA related projects
- You are in charge of the recruiting, training, motivation and personnel development of your team
- You directly report to our Head of SEA and work closely with other departments and stakeholders such as Sales and Quality
- You have 3+ years’ experiences in SEA (GDN knowledge is a plus), ideally gained within an e-commerce and multilingual environment
- You are experienced with bid management tools and campaign management software and have great Excel skills
- You have a very empathetic and cooperative leadership style
- You come with great communication and analytical skills
- You show great project management skills and have an organized, conceptual and entrepreneurial mindset
- You possess an excellent level of English, written and verbally
What we offer
- We master Marketing - Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
- We love diversity - Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority - Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility - With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you - Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together - Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter, Tobias Friedl will be your point of contact.