We are Visual Meta, a successful and growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a central office in the middle of Berlin, we run 14 comparison shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. Together, the sites drive 700,000 sessions a day, lists 130mio offers from many thousand online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love. We offer the professionalism of an established company and the culture of a startup.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers. We create reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that thrives to stay ahead of the curve and contributes brilliant ideas to fulfill this vision. Everyone of our 260 employees plays a vital role in our story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team.
Your mission at Visual Meta? As Junior Quality Manager Hungary you will be responsible for our Hungarian shopping portal www.shopalike.hu and make sure, that all features and functions on it are optimized, that the website is working well. You will work closely together with our Hungarian country team and have a direct influence of the success of our Hungarian platform.
Your challenges and tasks
- You will be responsible for the quality management of our Hungarian platform
- You check the content on the platform for optimizations and mistakes
- You assist the marketing department with ensuring that published items match user searches
- You maintain the Hungarian platform for various devices like desktops, mobile pages, tablet pages and our mobile apps
- You work closely with our Online Marketing and Sales departments regarding page improvements
- You hunt errors and bugs and correct or report them and look proactively for website improvements
- You test new functions and report feedback to the project managers
- You gain basic coding knowledge in HTML
- You ideally gained first equivalent working experience
- You are analytical and think logical
- You have very motivated mindset and the willingness to learn and take over own responsibilities
- You have a very structured and organized working manner with a high attention to detail
- You are able to manage your work independently and solve problems by yourself
- You are a communicative Team player
- You speak Hungarian on a C2-level (or native) and have good English skills
- You have a good understanding of MS-Office in particular good Excel knowledge
What we offer
- A committed, successful and international team
- Opportunity to work independently and gain lots of insight into the field of e-commerce
- Continuous training possibilities and room for further personal development
- Flexible working hours and a great office in the heart of Berlin
- Healthy snacks (fruits, cereals), water and hot drinks
- Team events, movie nights, table football, ping-pong, company bikes, etc.
Is this the job you are looking for?
If you are interested in an exciting position within a friendly team, please submit your application in English to the attention of Tobias Friedl including cover letter, CV, your earliest starting date, salary expectations as well as relevant references.